Greetings from The Last Outpost

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Jenson

Greetings from The Last Outpost

Post by Jenson »

Greetings from The Last Outpost!

I am Flag Officer Jenson, current Chairman of the Council at TLO, and current head of External Affairs.

We are an RPG-X and STO group, and hope to establish cordial relations with [UFP]. In the future, we’d very much like to arrange some joint events between our two fleets to further ties between our two communities. In the meantime, please feel free to visit our forums. You can find our forums at http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/. I would be most greatful if one of your diplomats could return our greeting there in our embassy board.

If you have any questions, or wish to discuss the possibility of furthering our diplomatic relations, please don’t hesitate to contact me! My contact information can be found in my profile. Thank you for your time!

Signed,

Flag Officer Jenson
Chairman of the Council
Spock
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
X-fire: scorpio1224

Re: Greetings from The Last Outpost

Post by Spock »

Hey Jenson :P
Jenson

Post by Jenson »

Spock wrote:Hey Jenson :P
Hey there Spock, pleasure to see you again :D
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Welcome to our forums, I'll be sure to install RPG-X and give this a try, I wanted to try it for several years now, hopefully it will bring back some interest in EF1 for me.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Post by Digi »

Long time no see!