Howdy again!

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Maniac

Howdy again!

Post by Maniac »

If you ate still wondering of my reasons.

Here's one, we are from original FC and there were times where we have created again, we let the other people there who felt they wanted to be back. Well, this one I believe in my opinion should be created for people that are old timers and new, as well as you get new and old members.
Two, we are and always have been brothers and sisters through from a start to today. I do not mean the start of UFP, Federation Command and Federation was just progress into history. Federation was the start of the fleet, as few years later, there were members that was in disagreements and broken off into Federation. Both fleets continued to grow bigger and Almighty, we all decided to merge, reform and as one. Add that history into the books, it was another start and my god we went a long way to get here today. Like I said, FC and FED have been brothers and sisters. That's another reason to add.

I actually believe that we are still brothers and sisters. Brothers and Sisters may fight here and there and broke off. When brothers and sisters comes back and forgive each other and grows closer bonds. We are a family and will never separate. I did say separated, did I? Well, I don't even think we are ever separated, not one bit.

Four, we could definitely have a lot of fun together, play games together. That's the whole point to the community, play games. We would make missions, stories (short and long), and war games.

So here it is, brothers and sisters, I hope we are still as one. If you ever get into actual war, we will come to your aid weather you do or not want aid. I sure as hell hope you will come and aid us if we get in one, too.

Thank you and let's just have fun!

Yours,

Maniac of all Maniac!
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Re: Howdy again!

Post by Mr. D »

TLDR and don't care. Blah blah blah drama, blah blah more drama.
Kyuubi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kyuubi »

Mr. D wrote:TLDR and don't care. Blah blah blah drama, blah blah more drama.

Couldnt have said it any better my self. thanks D
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

I like the philosophy behind the post. Whether or not I agree with it is a different story, but I like the idea.
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Slap the olive branch around too much too often and there wont be any left to eat...
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

church wrote:I like the philosophy behind the post. Whether or not I agree with it is a different story, but I like the idea.
Thank you, at least it's a start. Everyone else, fine just be angry but I don't care about you until you're done pouting over it, then I'll be very happy to talk to you.

Church, when you do have a chance, come on msn and contact me. I just recently sent you offline convo message. talk to you soon. It's relayed to this and not so related. You're an old friend of mine and would love to catch up with you again.
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Anyways, this is pretty much on my opinions and my beliefs. Not by FC.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Thank you for your post Maniac, but you did not have to explain your motivation to join FC or Picard and Jesse's reasons for recreating FC. In the end your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.

I think it would be the best if FC and UFP consider each other just another neutral fleet out there in the Star Trek Community. Perhaps someday this relation might change, either for worse or better; only time will tell.
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

I concur with wienergobbler, only time will tell whether we will become friends or bitter enemies till the end. Lets hope it isnt the latter though.

Still, its your decisions. No one can stop you, ultimately its your life, your decisions, you either prosper or arent around long enough to prosper.