Message to Ciarian: A joint venture of exploration

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Admiral Farrior

Message to Ciarian: A joint venture of exploration

Post by Admiral Farrior »

I've been thinking of an idea in which may prove interesting. Since very few people know that you can actually do team exploration, I would like to propose a joint exploration venture of the Exploration & Diplomacy section between Omega, 4th Fleet and UFP to investigate the unknown and share discoveries.

I've also noticed on a couple of occasions that the missions will unlock scenarios tied to one of the tasks in the game.

I was thinking perhaps only two squads of 3 ships representing their respective fleets. If you have a couple of volunteers willing to do the exercise as I will volunteer myself. If all goes well, maybe we can do this on Sunday at 4pm EST with the meeting point at Starbase 1 at the beam-in site.

I look forward to a reply and if you need to add me on STO, its Warrick Bryan Farrior@Captain Farrior.
Ciaran

Re: Message to Ciarian: A joint venture of exploration

Post by Ciaran »

Greetings Admiral, unfortunately I do not play STO so I will direct you to my XO. SF Rear Admiral Pixy plays STO and I will inform him of this thread.
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

It would be an honnor, to explore beside you. What rank are you at now? i've got my Sovereign class now :mrgreen:
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Admiral Farrior

Post by Admiral Farrior »

I'm currently at Lt. Commander 7. Hope to get to Commander by the end of Saturday. I appreciate that you taken my offer.
alucard

Post by alucard »

I'll gladly lend any of my ships to the cause as it sounds like a blast. I've got 2 rear admirals and 1 commander now.

Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Cadet, this is for only diplomats that can respond in this thread. No one outside diplomacy can post in this section. Only the council and the diplomats.
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner