New Ships in STO

This forum is for any information regarding new Star Trek games or multimedia.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Rannon
Ensign
Ensign

Re: New Ships in STO

Post by Rannon »

Patrick Kelley wrote:Its sure is and I found that right after I asked the question. He makes a good case for that midel in place of the other they used in the reboot. He has a good vision.

Yeah it really does look great, was never too keen on the hotrod look the gave the enterprise in the reboot.
nick20050
Ensign
Ensign

Post by nick20050 »

Nebula Class is cool but what I would really like is a Constitution retro fit
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

nick20050 wrote:Nebula Class is cool but what I would really like is a Constitution retro fit
I would be in support of the suggestion I've seen floating around that they add a sort of "crafting" like thing to ships. Something like add Utopia Planitia and use the crafting samples but a LOT of them to retrofit a ship. Like a certain amount bumps Tier 1 up to Tier 2, or Tier 3 up to Tier 5, etc. Or something to let us use the ships we want.
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

The day a Constitution can take on a Sovereign will be a sad day.
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

looks interesting, would be cool to see the specs but if this is just a look with no benefit then i probably wouldnt use it.
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Alexraptor wrote:The day a Constitution can take on a Sovereign will be a sad day.
lol For you 8-)
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

Well, I'm assuming the link with a broken picture is the Excelsior, and yes, it's definitely worth it. I've heard that the T5 version is a bit overpowered, and it has a gazillion transwarps (without diplomacy), so that alone makes it worth it to me. The T3 version purchasable with energy credits gives like 3 or 4 transwarps, I think. Anyway, the Nebula class has a special ability (I'm not sure what; I haven't used it), and the energy credit T3 version lets you use it on yourself and the T5 version (available with 200 Marks of Exploration or in the C-store) lets you use it on yourself and on allies, I believe.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Alex.
nick20050
Ensign
Ensign

Post by nick20050 »

Actually that is the armored Voyager which is the Retro fit Intrepid