UFP Financial Needs

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Data

Re: UFP Financial Needs

Post by Data »

[quote="htdefiant"][quote="Data"]

Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions.[/quote]
I resent that...even though you included the "not all" in your sentence, I think it is still insulting to those of us why say we will pay and follow through.[/quote]

It was directed at those who intend on donating. It was for those that say they will and won't. Refer to my girl scout analogy.

And @ McManus....this one will have to approved as well.
Intrepid

Post by Intrepid »

McManus wrote:I feel that the exchange of goods and services should always be balanced. E-power valued at market rates (Admiral for say £30) might tempt me :P.

On a more serious note: Hopefully advertising increases our revenue.
How much for a council of admirals position? :P

:)

Yeah, I haz that £30, and waiting on the cheque to clear by tfriday, then i haz moniez
Costello

Post by Costello »

Data wrote:
htdefiant wrote:
Data wrote:
Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions.
I resent that...even though you included the "not all" in your sentence, I think it is still insulting to those of us why say we will pay and follow through.

It was directed at those who intend on donating. It was for those that say they will and won't. Refer to my girl scout analogy.

And @ McManus....this one will have to approved as well.
I call BS on your self-affirmed supposition. I intend to donate once I finish spending like Winona Ryder, simply as a means of appreciation for the services I have used whilst here that are funded by others. I am already reasonably high-ranked not that I give a toss. My real life dominates at the moment, so I really don't value [UFP] too highly at all even as a distraction inbetween lectures at Uni.

So my reasons for donating are not fuelled by advancement as you wrongly supposed on MSN ... it's call humility, a foreign concept to you mister "delete everything on the FTP because I need attention" - despite not giving a thought to the hard work people have put in over the time.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Bailo
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Bailo »

Go Costello! XD

You thought people donate so they can gain rank Data? I donated because i really don't wanna see anything bad happen to UFP. I love this place...i realised that after making certain stupid mistakes myself. I want UFP to remain this prosperous until the day the internet dies. Thats why i donated..rank and position doesn't come into it.
McManus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by McManus »

Intrepid wrote:
McManus wrote:I feel that the exchange of goods and services should always be balanced. E-power valued at market rates (Admiral for say £30) might tempt me :P.

On a more serious note: Hopefully advertising increases our revenue.
How much for a council of admirals position? :P

:)

Yeah, I haz that £30, and waiting on the cheque to clear by tfriday, then i haz moniez

African Banker from Fonejacker!
Exeter

Post by Exeter »

To clarify. the funds are spent on council/FA approved expenses only, that benefit the fleet.

I never reveal who donates what. Nor do i reveal what our balance is except to council. Our expenses are annual, but after donations are sporadic, so I try to get what we can, and use the funds to cover our expenses. No new expenditures are made until we have the funds to cover our "base" costs.

And we do NOT have the funds for our annual expenses due in February.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter
Fleet Admiral
Starfleet CO
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

I'll phone with one of my agent and check my financial incomes and all. I do spend a lot for a lot of things that we all required to have, anyways, but I always want to double check and see how that goes. I'll see what I can do for UFP to keep it going for the future.
Invincible
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Invincible »

After Christmas, I will donate what I can.
InFi[D]eL

Post by InFi[D]eL »

I can relate to the financial costs a fleet/clan can run up over a year. The amount DD splashes on servers is rather severe.

If you should fall short By January's end, I will throw a resource injection your way to ballance the books along as your not "too" short. I'm owed some money through mid January so I will have some to spare.

- InFi
JeanLuckPickard

Post by JeanLuckPickard »

how do you donate? i havent been approved as in UFP yet, but i could spare a bit of money to help out, you guys seem really well organzied and structured and i would hate for that to be jeopardized just because of some silly green paper