STO Pre-Order BONUS Information

This forum is for any information regarding new Star Trek games or multimedia.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Schizo

Re: STO Pre-Order BONUS Information

Post by Schizo »

Hmmm,

Slightly concerned now - D2D (which I ordered off) is selling the Digital Deluxe version (same as Atari) but according to that website all I'll get is a shield? I'm not worried about the items, I just want my Trill and NX designation :(

Also noticed that the only people actually able to get that are those of you in the US of A as Atari.com scans your ip to determine your location and won't sell to the UK.

Customer support here I come :shock:
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Re: STO Pre-Order BONUS Information

Post by EVOXSNES »

Schizo wrote:Hmmm,

Slightly concerned now - D2D (which I ordered off) is selling the Digital Deluxe version (same as Atari) but according to that website all I'll get is a shield? I'm not worried about the items, I just want my Trill and NX designation :(

Also noticed that the only people actually able to get that are those of you in the US of A as Atari.com scans your ip to determine your location and won't sell to the UK.

Customer support here I come :shock:
Goto - http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/

Its the UK site, for some reason UK d2d only does world wide sales of CE and DDV, and they list everything you get in each version aswell so you know what your going to get... usually though the CE or DDV cant rmbr which but one of them (or both) has those two bonuses you mentioned plus more.

Just have a scout around and see what you come up with