Data Jr. War BR #1

General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Data

Data Jr. War BR #1

Post by Data »

[COLOR="darkorange"]Name: [/COLOR]Data Jr.

[COLOR="darkorange"]Date:[/COLOR] December 12, 2007

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Mod: [/COLOR]KM1

[COLOR="darkorange"]Map/System:[/COLOR] Space

[COLOR="darkorange"]Players fought and ships:[/COLOR] [DFP] Capt Jake- Prometheus

[COLOR="darkorange"]Myself:[/COLOR] Prometheus

[COLOR="darkorange"]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

I was in Artful's server when Capt Jake first arrived. His server crashed after some goober came in and chose the Excalbur. I then quickly decided to jump into action and provide a server for everyone. Soon after creating the server, Capt. Jake joined. There were many [UFP] officers present. Too many to name. I flew around mostly watching Jake pick on the other members. As orders were to not engage unless other wise told to do so, or they engaged us first. I stuck with this. When all of a sudden Mr. Jake swooped in and started firing on me. It somewhat caught me off guard as I was not expecting to be fired on. Since he was mostly firing on Worf, Artful, and Mentaller. I quickly jumped to action to defend myself. We were in a DM type server and I honestly did not expect to win. Mostly because I am no good with the DM type ships. They are much different than the TKY related ships. I targeted his warp core and returned fire. I was taking hull damage to my ventral shields and I knew that he was targeting either my warp core or my sensors. Regardless, I had to be careful. So I countered by switching to port and dorsal phaser attacks. I performed the COD which was not the same, as DM limited my destructive capabilities. But I still prevailed, I kept pelting his hull with torpedoes and victory ensued. Another victory for UFP.

[COLOR="darkorange"]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Conclusions:[/COLOR] I don't like DM servers. BAH! Unfortunately, I did not get screenshots or videos due to paying full attention as to what was going on in the server. But I have witnesses!!! :D

Not sure if this was tallied in, but please add to list if not already done so.

My apologies for not posting this here earlier
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Please copy your battle report and pass it here, at war all war battle reports must be posted here.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Vault Dweller
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Ret.)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Ret.)

Post by Vault Dweller »

Nice job Mr Data!

ImageImageImageImage

My STO handle: Quinn Mallory@xVAULTxDWELLERx
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Nice one Data
Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

Nicely done Data, another win for the UFP!