Janeway - BR #120/War BR #4 - (BCKM1.0) - VICTORY

General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Janeway - BR #120/War BR #4 - (BCKM1.0) - VICTORY

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

[CENTER][u][i]NCC-74656 U.S.S. Voyager Tactical Database - Lieutenant JG Janeway Logs[/i][/u]
[/CENTER]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]
Date:
Dec. 14, 2007 [/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Stardate: 61953[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game: Bridge Commander[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Version: KM 1.0[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Total BR Count: 120 WAR BR: 4[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]System: Artrus[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Type: TDM/War - 1v1 and Fleet vs 1[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tour: "Voyage Home" (October 2007-December 31, 2007)[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Name: "Massacre of December 14" [/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tagline: ""[/FONT][/i]

[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ship: [COLOR=Green]Sovereign Class[/COLOR][/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Points[/FONT][/i]: N/A
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Speed: N/A[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=slategray]Fleets & Opponents: [COLOR=Red][DFP]Gazed (Scimitar)[/COLOR], [COLOR=Green][UFP]Artful, [UFP]Invincible, [UFP]Himble, [UFP]Data Jr., [UFP]Spock, [UFP]Sisko, [UFP]Voyager, Neutral Fleets including {UFP} (other one), and WP[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/i] [i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Final Result: [COLOR=Green][COLOR=Green]Victory[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/FONT][/i]
[i]Notes: N/A

Battle Overview:

It seemed the United Federation of Planets was an unstoppable force now, and I decided to throw out the idea of naming the battle "Massacre of December 14" as it could be considered just that, We only suffered about 3 losses if I'm correct, Adam has the correct count. Anyways, Gazed came back in a Scimitar and cloaked right away.

He thought he had the upper hand, he thought he could fire while cloak, little did he know that he couldn't since it was Death Match and mutators were off. The funny thing is that he realized it as soon after Adam said he was going to be like "Why can't I fire." So, the moment he decloaked, we all opened fired in such a synchronized pattern. Just like in nemesis, I shot Quantum Torpedoes at the Scimitar in a cinematic fashion that could only be seen if you were there, the pictures don't capture the essence of the scene. The Scimitar was quickly destroyed and we were victorious, once again.

[u]In Conclusion - The Massacre of December 14

[/u]Every [UFP] officer there, they all fought with honor and valor. Everyone came together and fought at the top of their game to neutralize the DFP threat. From Ben to Adam, one after another, each were victorious. No matter what it was, we protected our own allies and helped each other out by giving tips during the fight. Everyone performed with courage and distinction far beyond anything I could have ever expected and really came through. It made me proud to be apart of this great family.

It also brought this quote of mine to truth: "The time is now, the battle is ours, and we will protect the United Federation of Planets at all costs, Long Live the [UFP]!"

[u]Screenshots

[/u][IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/BR120%20-%20War%204/stbc2007-12-1417-46-40-39.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/BR120%20-%20War%204/stbc2007-12-1417-47-00-89.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/BR120%20-%20War%204/stbc2007-12-1417-47-10-33.jpg[/IMG]

[/i]
Sisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sisko »

It is an honor to serve with you janeway,and the rest of [UFP]

McManus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by McManus »

This battle has been annulled by TParis