UFP Financial Needs

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Costello

Re: UFP Financial Needs

Post by Costello »

I am planning on donating early November, I find it graciously fitting after my service within this fine
fleet.

Probably around $75 USD, but I would like to be made aware of how this imbursement will be used. I take finances very seriously.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

I'm 16, no job, and a car to gas up. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to spare at least a little money for UFP after Christmas, but no promises, and if I can, it won't be much.
Intrepid

Post by Intrepid »

I Have some spare cash, I can donate up to about £25

Would that be alright? and do I need paypal (its w@nk)
Bailo
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Bailo »

no u don't need paypal..it can be taken straight from your card.
[CE]data

Post by [CE]data »

how much is still needed? I would like to donate some to keep the fleet going.
McManus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by McManus »

I feel that the exchange of goods and services should always be balanced. E-power valued at market rates (Admiral for say £30) might tempt me :P.

On a more serious note: Hopefully advertising increases our revenue.
Data

Post by Data »

[quote="McManus"]I feel that the exchange of goods and services should always be balanced. [color=#FF0000]E-power[/color] valued at market rates (Admiral for say £30) might tempt me :P.

On a more serious note: Hopefully advertising increases our revenue.[/quote]

I dont haz

Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions. It's kind of like when a girl scout comes by and wants to sell you cookies. You tell her...aww I'll buy some if I had the money. Can you give me one of your ads and I'll think about later?" Only in reality brushing her off because she interrupted your fap session. :P
McManus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by McManus »

Data wrote:
McManus wrote:I feel that the exchange of goods and services should always be balanced. E-power valued at market rates (Admiral for say £30) might tempt me :P.

On a more serious note: Hopefully advertising increases our revenue.

I dont haz

Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions. It's kind of like when a girl scout comes by and wants to sell you cookies. You tell her...aww I'll buy some if I had the money. Can you give me one of your ads and I'll think about later?" Only in reality brushing her off because she interrupted your fap session. :P
I am sorry Bit... Cadet, did you have to wait for your post to be approved :P... because I don't :D.
htdefiant
Vice Admiral (Ret.)
Vice Admiral (Ret.)

Post by htdefiant »

Data wrote:
Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions.
I resent that...even though you included the "not all" in your sentence, I think it is still insulting to those of us why say we will pay and follow through.
Invincible
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Invincible »

htdefiant wrote:
Data wrote:
Seriously...I find it funny that some of you...not all...say I will TRY to pay without actually any intentions.
I resent that...even though you included the "not all" in your sentence, I think it is still insulting to those of us why say we will pay and follow through.
Ditto.