UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

Post by Church »

Lmao, alright, Zero. Right. A UFP defeat. As if that would ever happen. XD
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

Just a quick question; is your name a kill count, or is that just a coincidence?
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:We did showed up, sorry for the Delay, i was busy With the Girlfriend and the paper Work, but again we showed up, And we kiced you asses AGAIN, We even got screen shot of Silverado using an excalibur, the ship you seem to frown above all, ANd he got insta popped his sensors in a matter of seconds, he then SD,
Janeway also Sded after he got pwned, And then UFP and SF left,

Another Victory for IOC beside so many others, Now i understadn why you say 1 vs1 duels are fun for you, seems full combat aint fun when you get pwn all the time :P

BTW screenies will be posted on our boards shortly
Here we go again...

IOC showed up 2 hours after the confirmation from Hawkeye tat IOC will be entering BC to engage the coalition.

We ([UFP]) never said 1vs1 duels. This was apart of an [SF] proposal as it was apart of their Rules of Engagement. Rules of which where being layed out to you by Admiral Nelson from [SF] specifically relating to Bridge Commander.

...im not going to bother about the rest as its just a complete fabrication. Im sorry, but if your going to fabricate the order and details of events to suit your own delusions, please make sure that it makes sense so that you don't look so openly foolish.

Where are these screenies? Its been 4 hours since you made the claim. Still being 'resized' ill bet.
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

church wrote:Just a quick question; is your name a kill count, or is that just a coincidence?
Maybe Zero is his IQ :lol:
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

This is another reason why humanity created abortions.
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

To all IOC

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

This is truly unbelievable... Admiral Failure sends another crony. Playing Bridge Commander doesn't make you an Ace, any more than putting on a ridiculous Star Trek uniform makes you Commander Data.

Now, you should wipe your arse with tissue, not this glorious forum.
Janeway
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Janeway »

-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:We did showed up, sorry for the Delay, i was busy With the Girlfriend and the paper Work, but again we showed up, And we kiced you asses AGAIN, We even got screen shot of Silverado using an excalibur, the ship you seem to frown above all, ANd he got insta popped his sensors in a matter of seconds, he then SD,

Another Victory for IOC beside so many others, Now i understadn why you say 1 vs1 duels are fun for you, seems full combat aint fun when you get pwn all the time :P

Normally, I would not get into such trivial matters with such insignificant creatures but given the fact of how atrociously wrong your statements are, I must intervene in this matter to teach you a few things.

I don't recall Silverado self-destructing but I have the entire engagement on video which will be compressed into WMV format so it's not 2 or 3 GB and uploaded when I have time. However, this will probably not occur until Sunday. On the other hand, when your entire fleet targeted me and managed to take out my sensor array, I stayed in my Sovereign (or was it a Prometheus) until one of your Excalibur's were destroyed. However, given that probably 30 or more seconds elapsed, it was clear you all had no interest in killing the officer who destroying all your ships but instead, just wanted that person, in this case me, to drift.

We invaded your space, pushed the lines forward, and gained another victory in a war where [UFP] and [SF] have only been victorious. You are fooling yourself if you think you won last night's engagement. Also Zero, the next time you see a starship caring the flag of the United Federation of Planets [UFP] in Bridge Commander, I suggest you turn tails and run because when we're done with your fleet, Hawkeye will have to change the name of the IOC because of how much humiliation the so called "Imperial Order Clan" endured.

By the way, when you grace our forums, use a spell check software =).
Last edited by Janeway on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signed,
Lieutenant Commander Janeway
Task Force One, Third Fleet
United Federation of Planets
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

EVOXSNES wrote:

Here we go again...

IOC showed up 2 hours after the confirmation from Hawkeye tat IOC will be entering BC to engage the coalition.
Guy the night before no UFP were even around. YOU gusy pop in at last moment with out anynotice on a a night that IOC was not real active and propose your challange. Well we did not come imidiatly but we did come and in the end after your god ship usage and self destructing we still pwned you.
We ([UFP]) never said 1vs1 duels. This was apart of an [SF] proposal as it was apart of their Rules of Engagement. Rules of which where being layed out to you by Admiral Nelson from [SF] specifically relating to Bridge Commander.

...im not going to bother about the rest as its just a complete fabrication. Im sorry, but if your going to fabricate the order and details of events to suit your own delusions, please make sure that it makes sense so that you don't look so openly foolish.

Where are these screenies? Its been 4 hours since you made the claim. Still being 'resized' ill bet.
i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

tes test test i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!