Members of IOC caught cheating.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Re: Members of IOC caught cheating.

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:gettign mad? getting mad?

i know someone jsut gave up one you :P
http://joinsf.com/index.php?p=ma
Zero UFP Trip had to hack this site to take the link down. They couldnt bare the fact there allies are backing out on them. That link is PWND now by there own hands to cover up the truth! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Wow, that's got me rolling around laughing. It's a well known fact that joinsf.com is not owned by Starfleets [SF]. It's also a well known fact that Trip has no hacking skills. A safer bet would've been accusing me, and I was actually preparing to write a thank you letter for spreading that kind of propaganda about me. I'd like the community to think me more talented than I actually am. Ohh well, opportunity for me to gain more renown lost. *sigh*

The good news is that if UFP has some talented hackers, I guess the IOC website doesnt have much time left until it's a goner too, huh?
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Ahh Marc, aren't you an inspiration to us all.

Let us once more remind the good people of this forums where your true skills lies
A True Firend:
When i Shut you up, you make me open up
When i fake a smile, you tell me go ahead and cry
Your always there when i feel like no one cares
Iknow you will always be there til the day i die
Those beautiful lyrics are brought to you by our little boy here.

One piece of advice, when you start having facial hair I'll grant you the right to talk big on these forums, meanwhile go back to mama, work on these lyrics because right now, they won't help you get any friends. Maybe not tonight, you still have to eat, clean your room, watch your cartoons maybe a bit of homework? Bedtime is just around the corner. The good news is that the adults here will have time to relax without having you kids annoying us... for a few hours at least.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:gettign mad? getting mad?

i know someone jsut gave up one you :P
http://joinsf.com/index.php?p=ma
Zero UFP Trip had to hack this site to take the link down. They couldnt bare the fact there allies are backing out on them. That link is PWND now by there own hands to cover up the truth! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Wow, that's got me rolling around laughing. It's a well known fact that joinsf.com is not owned by Starfleets [SF]. It's also a well known fact that Trip has no hacking skills. A safer bet would've been accusing me, and I was actually preparing to write a thank you letter for spreading that kind of propaganda about me. I'd like the community to think me more talented than I actually am. Ohh well, opportunity for me to gain more renown lost. *sigh*

The good news is that if UFP has some talented hackers, I guess the IOC website doesnt have much time left until it's a goner too, huh?
Not once has IOC tsaid we would hack you guys. YOU talk of honor and make post on your threads of us hacking . HEre you are saying IOC site wont have much longer and you want credit for hacking. SIr your threats and UFP Trips threats of hacking dont concern me or IOC> YOUR clan will be distroyed i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

[UFP]Picard wrote:Ahh Marc, aren't you an inspiration to us all.

Let us once more remind the good people of this forums where your true skills lies
A True Firend:
When i Shut you up, you make me open up
When i fake a smile, you tell me go ahead and cry
Your always there when i feel like no one cares
Iknow you will always be there til the day i die
Those beautiful lyrics are brought to you by our little boy here.

One piece of advice, when you start having facial hair I'll grant you the right to talk big on these forums, meanwhile go back to mama, work on these lyrics because right now, they won't help you get any friends. Maybe not tonight, you still have to eat, clean your room, watch your cartoons maybe a bit of homework? Bedtime is just around the corner. The good news is that the adults here will have time to relax without having you kids annoying us... for a few hours at least.
K so once again we going to a personal attack nature here in UFP. SO goes honor as you put it. ANd perhpas if my mother woudnt have passed away 3 months ago i would take your advise. The fact that you looked up my perosnal info And found that my mother has passed and now wish to make a mokery of it sadens me. The image im afraid is not me however youll have to try your hacking a bit more. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Not once has IOC tsaid we would hack you guys. YOU talk of honor and make post on your threads of us hacking . HEre you are saying IOC site wont have much longer and you want credit for hacking. SIr your threats and UFP Trips threats of hacking dont concern me or IOC> YOUR clan will be distroyed i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
You go ahead and twist it however you like. I really have no care. We've already established you lack attachment to reality. SF isnt phased by your tricks, Trip really doesn't mind the accusation. If you think Trip hacked and you have evidence, then by all means file charges with your local police department. Otherwise, get off my forums. I made no threat to hack your forums, I was mocking your stupidity. If UFP had talented hackers that we could take down joinsf.com within minutes (and then minutes later you are aware of it) then why would we not have taken down the IOC site? That would make more logical sense. UFP has proven her honor time and time again and IOC/DD has consistently been dishonorable and foolish. We're not bothered at all by your words. The fact that you haven't been banned here, although it is well within our means and our rights, is testament to our commitment to laughing at your stupidity and pure arrogance.
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

You and your officers are one to talk about personal attacks..

I guess I dont need to quote Mr. Zeros earlier posts aimed towards myself and Picard..
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:YOUR clan will be distroyed
Don't be humble. You're not that great.
-=IOC{zero}IG=-

Post by -=IOC{zero}IG=- »

My personnal attacks? If i'd Start quotting every personnal attacks you guys said, id have at least 40 pages of post to make

Posting pics again and then say you have honor? Id be affraid to ask What honor means to you
BTW Picard, is that all you can DO? fish up Facebook page and then trolling them is your Desperate Move? and you say your an Adult?

you people and your stupid posts Lol you jsut got:
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

I'll just stop replying to Hawkeye, if he is too stupid to understand that his name is not marc and that the picture is not him nor is suppose to be him then it's just truly hopeless....

As of you Marc, the insults came from IOC first, I have already explained several times how we like wars to be conducted. I find it odd that I need to remind you all, once more that IOC came to our forums first and began throwing insults. The fact that you have met your match and are now getting "owned" to quote your google image is not our fault for you have been looking for it. If you are a bunch of shit-faced epileptic kids it's just not my fault and only you can deal with it.

My attacks are personal but based on real stuff, I don't make anything up like IOC does, I found the facebook page and merely quoted it and posted the picture. Now if you don't have enough self-esteem hire a therapist because I really don't care about your feelings, that is for as long as you have the audacity to come here and "think" that you can speak to [UFP] in such a disgraceful manner.

Our fleet has a glorious history and going to war with you is the lowest we have gone in our entire history, as I said before you do not deserve the attention of a fleet of UFP's stature. To have to transform our visitor forums into flaming zones is just pathetic and show that it is you who cannot concentrate on whats important; gaming. Excellence in gaming is UFP's moto we only seek to face you on equal terms in professional games. With that being said you have only yourselves to blame for being ignorant retards in and our of the game. Start acting like civilized people and we will treat you as such, for now... we'll just keep laughing at all aspects of your mediocrity.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
-=IOC{zero}IG=-

Post by -=IOC{zero}IG=- »

im loling at your post lmfao

Hwat ever happened to the past, i was nto there therefor i dont give a shit, When i start playign again, All i saw was you insulting in the first place. whoever started it, your the one whos going into the lowest Parts of it with those personnal attacks

Equal terms my Butt, every battle i fough tyou gusy in we were outnumbered, But we always managed to pull a better score and KDR than you guys. To IOC's history, your just another shamful Fleet going down in the Bin of destroyed fleets

il say it again, Since you cant Get it: You just got
ImageImageImageImage

Hopefully you see it clear this time