UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

IOCHAWKEYE

Re: UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

some one keeps deleting my post. anyhow you guys was not to be seen the night before. YOu plan an invation (hates off to you) come into IOC and challange us on a off night. Well we did no9t come right away but we did come. And once we did your fleet after using god ships and self distructing was pwned in score and kill death ratio i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

We actually have personal lives to attend, unlike your little group of sad cronies.
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

wienergobbler wrote:We actually have personal lives to attend, unlike your little group of sad cronies.
LMAO SO when you come challange us and it takes us 45 minutes to show it okay for you to make comments about how we fail. But when we go in and you dont show the whole day its okay for you to say "ah well we have lives" lmao. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Excellent, another minion to deal with. It looks like we shall drive you off our glorious forum one by one.

Look up, UFP's motto is excellence in gaming, now let me give you some education about this community and it's origins.

Wars in this community were meant to be played in a professional manner, their sole purpose is for skills to prevail, not flaming, not insults, and certainly not god ships, or uneven matches. While it is true that Bridge Commander changed things some fleets, such as our own, of noble origins choose to uphold the values of the Star Trek Gaming Community, these values were established in the Armada, Starfleet Command and Elite Force series. It is truly a shame that the children who invaded the BC multilayer arena in 2002 could not realize that a true victory is when an enemy admits his defeat and when the victor is humble about his victory. No, instead we have IOC who perpetuates the long tradition of ignorance and stupidity/flaming of certain BC fleets.

Starfleet is of noble origins aswell, and as mature fleets it is only normal that we seek healthy competition and to seek out who is the fleet who can win, on fair terms. We have made it clear that we are more than ready to be respectful and organize fair and FUN war games but unfortunately IOC is not fighting this kind of wars, therefore we have to adapt ourselves and lower or standards in order to participate in that war, nonetheless the skills of our players are still giving us the edge in this conflict.

It is rather sad that you would find SF's request to fight duels ( in order to seek out who the best players are ) as a sign of weakness, it is rather a sign of strength of character but more than anything else wishful thinking since it is obvious that IOC and it's members cannot comprehend these simple and logic concepts of gaming, adversity and respectful confrontations.

You are now faced with two choices, you can either reply a bunch of BS like your comrades have and be insulted for your lack of intelligence and judgment or you can leave these forums and go to bed tonight knowing something else about this community that SF and UFP is trying to protect.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

[UFP]Picard wrote:Excellent, another minion to deal with. It looks like we shall drive you off our glorious forum one by one.

Look up, UFP's motto is excellence in gaming, now let me give you some education about this community and it's origins.

Wars in this community were meant to be played in a professional manner, their sole purpose is for skills to prevail, not flaming, not insults, and certainly not god ships, or uneven matches. While it is true that Bridge Commander changed things some fleets, such as our own, of noble origins choose to uphold the values of the Star Trek Gaming Community, these values were established in the Armada, Starfleet Command and Elite Force series. It is truly a shame that the children who invaded the BC multilayer arena in 2002 could not realize that a true victory is when an enemy admits his defeat and when the victor is humble about his victory. No, instead we have IOC who perpetuates the long tradition of ignorance and stupidity/flaming of certain BC fleets.

Starfleet is of noble origins aswell, and as mature fleets it is only normal that we seek healthy competition and to seek out who is the fleet who can win, on fair terms. We have made it clear that we are more than ready to be respectful and organize fair and FUN war games but unfortunately IOC is not fighting this kind of wars, therefore we have to adapt ourselves and lower or standards in order to participate in that war, nonetheless the skills of our players are still giving us the edge in this conflict.

It is rather sad that you would find SF's request to fight duels ( in order to seek out who the best players are ) as a sign of weakness, it is rather a sign of strength of character but more than anything else wishful thinking since it is obvious that IOC and it's members cannot comprehend these simple and logic concepts of gaming, adversity and respectful confrontations.

You are now faced with two choices, you can either reply a bunch of BS like your comrades have and be insulted for your lack of intelligence and judgment or you can leave these forums and go to bed tonight knowing something else about this community that SF and UFP is trying to protect.
Good now you guys going to fight a real war about time! Second what may be your rules and what you consider noble is a matter of opinion. Sence your such a Star trek BAsed clan perhaps do some research on other races and you may see not all work as the feddies do. Also you may wann look up warfair and see how many times in history it was solved in a duel compaired to howmany times it was solved in complet distruction. Also you porr excuses of what ships you can use and what ships you cant use. IF the USA go to war with Somalia tomorrow you think they give a rats ass that Somalia dont have an airforce, nor the equipment we have. You think at any moment they wil go hmm lets just go in with swords? LMAO look just cause you have your own wierd nonrelated rules of engagment Does not make you better nor wiser, or better. Nor does the rest of the world need be as foolesh as you just to accomidate your wants needs and desires. SOunds like you should restate your declaration of war to more of a declaration of scrimages and or matches based on rules and regulations that have nothing to do wwith war at all. Other then that do somehting else your good at and proof read my message and find all the mistakes . LMAO leave the war and true pwning to us! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Also you may wann look up warfair and see how many times in history it was solved in a duel compaired to howmany times it was solved in complet distruction.
I'm a Staff Sergeant in the US Military. What are you? Last I checked, there were rules to warfare. Otherwise Iraq, Iran, and North Korea would require radiation gear to enter their countries after we nuked them. Ever heard of the Law of Armed Conflict? Hague Conventions? The Geneva Conventions? The United Nations? Rules of Engagement? Use of Force? If you want to talk about real life warfare, then live it and know it first.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

I have not even read your entire reply, I am part of the military and I can tell you there is something called the "Geneva Convention/Hague Convention" that establish ground rules for war. One of those is pretending that you cannot kill one who surrenders, another one is what you might call the use of proportional force, in a war you should not order an air strike on people with lets say swords. In fact you the convention dictates that you should respond with similar firepower.

You are a dumbass. I have studied history and could argue the finer points or wars dating back to the 15th century, why do you think they used to stand in line back then and fight each other? Style? There have always been rules for military engagement. It becomes even more evident with the arrival of rifles and artillery and the great Europeans wars.

I am talking about the way things were done by those who built the ST community, not myself, in BC things were slightly different but that is no doubt due to the like of you, a sub-species one could wonder how you can even survive. Honestly I have not had a chat with someone this stupid since 2007. Congrats, on making once more a total ass of yourself, you ignorant retard.
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
[UFP]Picard wrote:Excellent, another minion to deal with. It looks like we shall drive you off our glorious forum one by one.

Good now you guys going to fight a real war about time! Second what may be your rules and what you consider noble is a matter of opinion. Sence your such a Star trek BAsed clan perhaps do some research on other races and you may see not all work as the feddies do. Also you may wann look up warfair and see how many times in history it was solved in a duel compaired to howmany times it was solved in complet distruction. Also you porr excuses of what ships you can use and what ships you cant use. IF the USA go to war with Somalia tomorrow you think they give a rats ass that Somalia dont have an airforce, nor the equipment we have. You think at any moment they wil go hmm lets just go in with swords? LMAO look just cause you have your own wierd nonrelated rules of engagment Does not make you better nor wiser, or better. Nor does the rest of the world need be as foolesh as you just to accomidate your wants needs and desires. SOunds like you should restate your declaration of war to more of a declaration of scrimages and or matches based on rules and regulations that have nothing to do wwith war at all. Other then that do somehting else your good at and proof read my message and find all the mistakes . LMAO leave the war and true pwning to us! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!

The purpose of the RoE is to establish a clear path on the road to determining the most skilled clan and therefore the better clan. Use whatever you like Hawkeye but the fact that you use Godships shows that you would have nuked Somalia if you where the US, instead of sending in traditional peacekeeping forces.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

I would just like to add that you are also a shroombuck retard for :

1. Trying to create a link between gaming wars and actual wars

2. Providing mistaken arguments.

0/2 = 0% You fail.

2005-2006 and 2007-2010
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Also you may wann look up warfair and see how many times in history it was solved in a duel compaired to howmany times it was solved in complet distruction.
I'm a Staff Sergeant in the US Military. What are you? Last I checked, there were rules to warfare. Otherwise Iraq, Iran, and North Korea would require radiation gear to enter their countries after we nuked them. Ever heard of the Law of Armed Conflict? Hague Conventions? The Geneva Conventions? The United Nations? Rules of Engagement? Use of Force? If you want to talk about real life warfare, then live it and know it first.
Yeah what branch? WHats your MOS? Were are you stationed. Come on chief be sure you know something about me before you pound your chest about your time in service. CHances are iwas was in Iraq when your momma was still wiping your ass. Alpha 1 /158 FA FT SIll OK. At ease . ; ) i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!