Members of IOC caught cheating.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Cartman

Re: Members of IOC caught cheating.

Post by Cartman »

Very intelligent replies. We shall see u in the unholy graveyard of destroyed clans.
Kieran
X-fire: kieranloftus

Post by Kieran »

We will NOT see you there but I hear they have great views when you spent Eternity there.
FC Kieran
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

I know not of this graveyard. I always thought clans that fought against you were doing something right for the community. Trying to smite crap like you and the so called 'clan' of idiots and misfits from the Star Trek community ;)

We will stand where you supposedly have 'crushed' clans. You will never vanquish what is unvanquishable. No clan has been able to defeat us, what makes you think that yo- ......

Oh wait thats right. You're a wannabe American. :lol:
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Cartman wrote:(...) We shall see u in the unholy graveyard of destroyed clans.
Please don't let your education and intelligence get in the way of your ignorance.

On a more personal note: you are starting to bore me, so this is an excellent time for you to crawl back into the dark hole you came from. Inform HawkEye that yours truly here would be absolutely delighted if he could send another crony to handle his affaires.
Last edited by Shroombuck on Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

UFP we shall remind you someday. U will be gone again from STBC as i have ran you out of there before. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Really ? I dont remember running anywhere :roll:
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:UFP we shall remind you someday. U will be gone again from STBC as i have ran you out of there before.
Finally, the almighty speaker himself! Your pathetic group shall always be remembered as the one that was defeated the quickest. So please spare me the bandwidth and do not let your mind wander here, it's far too small to be let out on its own.
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

Hawkeye if you spent as much time in game as you do on our forums trying to save face you might actually be half way decent in game.

So if you could get the sand out of your clans Vagina and try and get a kill in game...
BobO369
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by BobO369 »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:UFP we shall remind you someday. U will be gone again from STBC as i have ran you out of there before.
Talk is cheap so either show that you can beat us in-game or shut your mouth up! I grow tired of reading your pathetic ramblings.
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

Ur doctoring of posts is most pathetic. I shall remember that when u post on IOC's site. Meanwhile, u unholy wretches shall be put to rest in the graveyard of destroyed clans.