UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

IOCHAWKEYE

Re: UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

[UFP]Picard wrote:I have not even read your entire reply, I am part of the military and I can tell you there is something called the "Geneva Convention/Hague Convention" that establish ground rules for war. One of those is pretending that you cannot kill one who surrenders, another one is what you might call the use of proportional force, in a war you should not order an air strike on people with lets say swords. In fact you the convention dictates that you should respond with similar firepower.

You are a dumbass. I have studied history and could argue the finer points or wars dating back to the 15th century, why do you think they used to stand in line back then and fight each other? Style? There have always been rules for military engagement. It becomes even more evident with the arrival of rifles and artillery and the great Europeans wars.

I am talking about the way things were done by those who built the ST community, not myself, in BC things were slightly different but that is no doubt due to the like of you, a sub-species one could wonder how you can even survive. Honestly I have not had a chat with someone this stupid since 2007. Congrats, on making once more a total ass of yourself, you ignorant retard.
You may wann reread the geneva convention i think you got it mixed up. It was intended for cruel and unusual rules. CHeck history Of japan. See how the geneva convention worked out for them and 2 of there cities. It more for interigation rules and or weapon usage. FOr exsample a 50 caliber is intended For light armor fire not for perosnal fire. But you wann know how even that can be twisted. Well a soldier wears whats called LBE it is the starpes and or harness to hold ammo and or canteens . Guess what it is equipment so i feel sorry for the SOB wearing it cause acording to the geneva convention it equipment just like a cavalare is. But i dont think it will hold up well as 50 cal rounds start hitting it. Read learn more before you post. My spelling may suck my history and knowladge of warfair does not. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

They fact that you are an expert at battlefield 2 or whatever they play nowdays means nothing. The application of those rules is not always followed, they nonetheless exists and they are standing orders for countries military signatory of the Geneva and Hague convention.

It was a Presidential Order that authorized the bombardment of Nagasaki and Hiroshima with nuclear weapons. Did you also know that it prevented an estimated 1 000 000 US soldiers from dying had the US needed to invade Japaneses mainland?

Also did you know that the two targets were chosen because of the high concentration of military activity in those cities? Your knowledge of history is poor, your knowledge of your own language is poor. You want to make this about an historical debate, bring it, I can defend either side of the argument. Bring on your best reply and then I'll tell you what you should have said.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Yeah what branch? WHats your MOS? Were are you stationed. Come on chief be sure you know something about me before you pound your chest about your time in service. CHances are iwas was in Iraq when your momma was still wiping your ass. Alpha 1 /158 FA FT SIll OK. At ease . ; ) i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Let me get this straight. You were in a "war" that was mostly won by the US Air Force after 40 odd days of bombing, the US Army went in and in 100 hours has Iraq surrender and you want a medal? Corporal, I'm a real NCO and have been at war my entire 7 year enlistment. Go play Army somewhere else. It's obvious you've never led troops, you have no leadership talent. You've never been to NCO School.
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

LOL Hawkeye we still have your pic from bootcamp.....

Last edited by Silverado on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

PO2, you're image doesn't work.
IceManHG
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by IceManHG »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Also you may wann look up warfair and see how many times in history it was solved in a duel compaired to howmany times it was solved in complet distruction.
I'm a Staff Sergeant in the US Military. What are you? Last I checked, there were rules to warfare. Otherwise Iraq, Iran, and North Korea would require radiation gear to enter their countries after we nuked them. Ever heard of the Law of Armed Conflict? Hague Conventions? The Geneva Conventions? The United Nations? Rules of Engagement? Use of Force? If you want to talk about real life warfare, then live it and know it first.
Yeah what branch? WHats your MOS? Were are you stationed. Come on chief be sure you know something about me before you pound your chest about your time in service. CHances are iwas was in Iraq when your momma was still wiping your ass. Alpha 1 /158 FA FT SIll OK. At ease . ; ) i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Hawekeye, for being someone in the military/veteran and especially field artillery you sound like an idiot. Stop embarrassing my branch and yourself.

Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

Fixed boot camp photo above...... oh and here is the new IOC Forums Sig can someone get this added to their postings. I felt bad for their current sigs so i made them this one our of the kindness of my heart.

-=IOC{zero}IG=-

Post by -=IOC{zero}IG=- »

Your stupidities simply...amaze me far beyond any other ive ever seen. Not only your immature for this kind of bullcrap, (changing Hawkeye's post, Makign wierd ass pics( Bunch fo no lives if you can make those actually)Etc Etc) but dude, how the F**K can you EVEN associate Something In the Army and Rules or Whatever, to a Freakign Star Trek game? And then you come to us Saying you got lives? i mean Really????
jee im happy to NOT be in USA

You guys can beleive anything you want, We IOC knows WHo better just by the numerous Victories agasint UFP-SF.. (where the hell did LA go?)..and also...your stupid posts lol.

as for the screenies, ther eare on the board sicne a logn tiem now, if you guys are lazy to find em, Not my problem
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Some of us dont live in the U.S, shut it and grow up. Something you should learn and that is ''The older you are the foolish you get'' :P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Why am I having the idea that I am playing chess with a monkey whom has my Queen shoved up his arse?