UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Kelbie

Re: UFP-SF Alliance Shows Signs of Weaknesse

Post by Kelbie »

:P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
-=IOC{zero}IG=-

Post by -=IOC{zero}IG=- »

getting pwned by a monkey? thats probably not good buddy lol
Anyway, im off for now, have a good week-end people!♥
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Love you too, sweetypants.
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:getting pwned by a monkey? thats probably not good buddy lol
Anyway, im off for now, have a good week-end people!♥
You love it when your bending down. I cant imagine the other IOC complaining :P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Calamitous

Post by Calamitous »

-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:You guys can beleive anything you want, We IOC knows WHo better just by the numerous Victories agasint UFP-SF.. (where the hell did LA go?)..and also...your stupid posts lol.
=LA= is still here 8-)
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

-=IOC{zero}IG=- wrote:Your stupidities simply...amaze me far beyond any other ive ever seen. Not only your immature for this kind of bullcrap, (changing Hawkeye's post, Makign wierd ass pics( Bunch fo no lives if you can make those actually)Etc Etc) but dude, how the F**K can you EVEN associate Something In the Army and Rules or Whatever, to a Freakign Star Trek game? And then you come to us Saying you got lives? i mean Really????
jee im happy to NOT be in USA

You guys can beleive anything you want, We IOC knows WHo better just by the numerous Victories agasint UFP-SF.. (where the hell did LA go?)..and also...your stupid posts lol.

as for the screenies, ther eare on the board since a logn tiem now, if you guys are lazy to find em, Not my problem
Come on, do you really have to make it that easy? I completely agree with you associating gaming wars with the real world is stupid, which is what I say in one of my post, your dear leader is the one who brought this up and compared the two. Seriously why are you all so dumb? It's not even fun, im not even saying that as a insult, I really feel pity. This shit is boring.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Yeah what branch? WHats your MOS? Were are you stationed. Come on chief be sure you know something about me before you pound your chest about your time in service. CHances are iwas was in Iraq when your momma was still wiping your ass. Alpha 1 /158 FA FT SIll OK. At ease . ; ) i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Let me get this straight. You were in a "war" that was mostly won by the US Air Force after 40 odd days of bombing, the US Army went in and in 100 hours has Iraq surrender and you want a medal? Corporal, I'm a real NCO and have been at war my entire 7 year enlistment. Go play Army somewhere else. It's obvious you've never led troops, you have no leadership talent. You've never been to NCO School.
You brought it up as if you wanted something i was clearly sating you know nothing about me. As far as NCo school I been to what is called PLDC and BNOC if your in the service you know what it is and id already served 6 years before you even was in the Military. IM still awaiting what branch and or mos are you and were your stationed. Or just like all you say your full of crap?. Sence you demand to continue this chest pounding of your military service? i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Yet you decide to carry it on and instead rise to it unlike a true man. Who would have ignored such things.

Just thought I would throw it out there..
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Really... is the lack of command of the English language one of the criteria when applying for IOC, or did you all develop an intellectual disability - possibly mental retardation - when you came straight out of primary school?
-=IOC{zero}IG=-

Post by -=IOC{zero}IG=- »

Sorry, im not english, So yea i maybe suck With english language, you gonna cry now?
and Beside, its not worth the 2 minuts to spell check when we post Especially on UFP boards

Vous pouver tout brailler comme vous vouler, vous serrer toujour aussi cave et sans Dessin. je sais que ses dur a comprendre dans vos Ptit cerveaux Quasi inexistant, Mais la dur veriter est que vous etes loin de gagner, Vous etre en train to vous Faire Torcher par IOC