Members of IOC caught cheating.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Re: Members of IOC caught cheating.

Post by TParis »

Cartman wrote:You contradict urselves u say u destroyed DD then u show me that Hawkeye dismantled DD to prove that we didn't merge DD into IOC. The fact is whatever was left of DD when Hawkeye left reunited with Hawkeye in IOC. The other fact is we are all the same ppl who destroyed the other clans and who now together again will destroy u. We will see u in ur unholy graveyard of wretched phailage.
So a clan dismantling is not considered destroyed? Can someone find me a dictionary? After all the different ways to destroy a clan have been ruled out as IOC's definition, I cant think of anymore ways they think they'll destroy us.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Cartman wrote:You contradict urselves u say u destroyed DD then u show me that Hawkeye dismantled DD to prove that we didn't merge DD into IOC.
Get the facts first. You can distort them later. We first ignored them, then we laughed at them, then we fought them, then we destroyed them, and then HawkEye decided to merge himself with IOC.
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

Ur leader PrickHard is a liar ur admins edit posts ur members twist the truth this clan is an unholy wretched abomination we shall enjoy exterminating u.
D'Jay
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D'Jay »

Requesting permission to move the posts in this thread into the Funny quotations thread. This is just so ridiculous that I'm having a hard time believing my own eyes.
L.O.A.
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Cartman wrote:Ur leader PrickHard is a liar ur admins edit posts ur members twist the truth this clan is an unholy wretched abomination we shall enjoy exterminating u.
Oh for f*cksake! go get laid man seriously, your not doing yourself much good here. I bet your just a child with a tiny tingle :P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

D'Jay wrote:Requesting permission to move the posts in this thread into the Funny quotations thread. This is just so ridiculous that I'm having a hard time believing my own eyes.
Permission granted.

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Cartman wrote:Ur leader PrickHard is a liar ur admins edit posts ur members twist the truth this clan is an unholy wretched abomination we shall enjoy exterminating u.
Aww, you poor little thing... boo-hoo.
D'Jay
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D'Jay »

Truth to be told, I'm getting frightened by the constant use of "u" and "ur". Christ, I my English was better than that when i was 12, and I didn't know a word of English until I was 10. FYI: Never heard of a "comma", have you? My eyes are hurting...
**Urgent Public Message**
TURN ON SPELL CHECK GODAMNIT!!

L.O.A.
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Some times im not sure if your a clan of pussies or nerds or both. Spelling is the way you try to show might? We never said we would win the war on words. However we will win the war in game. Look that up in your spelling texts. lmao i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Chill bruv. Quit taking things so seriously :lol:

Just because your clan is full of rejects from communities and you promised revenge or some crap doesnt mean you have to take it out on us ;)