Data BR #104 (BC KM1) [DFP] War BR#2

Post by Data »

Name: Data Jr.

Date: December 14, 2007

Mod: KM1

Map/System: Artrus

Players fought and ships: [DFP] Com Gazed- Excalibur

Myself: Prometheus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the war server with Artful, Sisko, Invincible, Janeway, Crazy Voyager, and Spock. I was flying around and all of a sudden five torpedoes come flying at me from Gazed's Excalibure. They hit my forward shields. I was not at Red Alert so I had to jump to action all quickly. I was at yellow alert after announcing it in the server some time before that. So that Gazed could not claim someone fired on him. After going to red alert, I had already recieved significant damage. After he fired a few rounds of torpedoes he told me to FWR. I came about and he fired again. I hardly could do anything, since half my weapons were offline. I am not pleased with this. I tried to get him to have a proper rematch, but he would not go for it. Sadly, it all happened so quickly I did not get a screen shot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusions: Cowardly acts by DFP shall get them NO WHERE.

Post by Sisko »

we all saw this underhanded treachery,Mr.Data....so no worries m8tey

Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

It was a disgraceful act by the DFP Commander, firing on a ship without warning, he met his match when he faced my Sovereign twice.
Data

Post by Data »

If I had time, there would been nothing left of his stupid excalibur. Take his warp nacelles and shove...............................
htdefiant
Vice Admiral (Ret.)
Vice Admiral (Ret.)

Post by htdefiant »

Congrats on the win Lieutenant. FYI, we need screenshots in the future.
Data

Post by Data »

It was not a win and as far as screenshots go, sometimes you dont have enough time. :) and I don't leave FRAPS on all the time. Only when I KNOW I'm going to be in battle. This, I did not know.
Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

Besides, a lot of us were there, we know this happened, we saw it unfold with our own eyes, htdefiant.
U.S.S. Hyperion

Post by U.S.S. Hyperion »

You dont need Fraps - just use Print Screen, thats works fine, too.
Data

Post by Data »

The thing with Print Screen. It only saves for some time. I did that the other day for a screenshot of something, and it wound up not being there. Thats why I hardly use it.
Sisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sisko »

[quote]The thing with Print Screen. It only saves for some time.[/quote]

same here.If i had hit print screen one more time after i had taken that screen of me beating gazed,then i wouldve lost that screenshot to whatever was on the screen the second time i hit it.