General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

#93 Battle Report EVOXSNES - BC - DD

Post by EVOXSNES »

Myself Worf and Dave J harper entered a DD server filled with DD and other clan members, Considering the odds we stood our ground and tried our hardest to rack the points up... it should also be fair to note that Dave had trouble with BC and explained to us that no matter what he did no DD member was taking damage.

There is something else of note here... there have been accusations flying around that DD are somehow "cheating" although there is no proof to the contrary they do indeed know how to sway the battle in their favor, i say this because of the other battles we've had with them.. since the 1st engagement Alpha Squad had they have been confining themselves for the most part in their own servers and rarely ever join a [UFP] Space marked server... we wont quit in our servers but they do in theirs, infact when the battle is going their way the servers have a habit of suddenly closing.. For once id like them to leave their servers open for a good hour and see how it fairs. With that and there numbers its was a challenge to get a point but me and Worf made our stand in their space.. and let it be known that they quit after 20 mins... we didn't.

Its no doubt they don't follow may of the rules of engagement and its actually not surprising considering they are a bunch of dogs.

[IMG]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7452/ddvsufp2ly5.jpg[/IMG]