ArtfulMerkage DD War BR#191 [BC]

Post by Costello »

Game: Star Trek: Bridge Commander
Date: 19th December 2007
Mod: Kobayashi Maru 1.0
Scenario: DM
Map: Artrus

Fleet Information:
[COLOR="Green"][UFP]ArtfulMerkage (Prometheus Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]DD=F1X3R=WG (Cardassian Hybrid Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"]SC^InFi[D]eL=WP (Unknown Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"]-=USF=- >AGT< (Unknown Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"][UFP]Spock (Unknown Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"][UFP]Data Jr. (Unknown Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Green"][UFP]Sisko (Unknown Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]DD=Oberth=D1 (Sovereign Class)[/COLOR]

Outcome: [COLOR="Green"]GLORIOUS VICTORY[/COLOR]

Report:
A grand battle indeed, fast, furious and devastating. DD were annihilated in this server, notable credit goes to my UFP comrades and our allies against the DD scum present. I had a plan, I hosted a public DM server and spawned in a cloaking ship, one that can deal out damage. Usually it was a Defiant/Fek'lhr. Using the server name I lured DD inside and gave the word on TS for reinforcements to pile in to the server. Once my plan had succeeded perfectly, I respawned in my war ship, the Prometheus... and the ownage began.

I was on fire in this server, I was in my element in the Prometheus slaughtering F1X3R, the Hybrid noob. This will teach them how foolish it is to join my servers. Because I will destroy every DD member I see. My kill total is already in the thirties against DD. As more and more clans are outfitting themselves for this war, DD are becoming more and more cowardly. I pride myself in being able to fight beside these clans and fellow UFP officers in wartime. These battles epitomise unity and Trek values, banding together to fight a common enemy. We should be so lucky to be involved in such an event. The engagements mostly consisted of me Alpha Striking F1X3R's ventral hull on his Hybrid and avoiding Oberth's Quantums. I managed this effectively, and as such I topped the kill list before DD vanished.

The hunt continues. Below is the server list before the DD left the game, I gave them hell.

[IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/UFPArtfulMerkage/Battle%20Reports/BR191/1.jpg[/IMG]

Conclusions:
All DD will be destroyed on sight, there will be no mercy. I intend to let them know the name ArtfulMerkage. In this server, my threat spoke for itself when DD realised I was a high risk and all started firing on me relentlessly. It was a laughable attempt and their repetitive destruction was a joy to behold.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Siberian Tiger
Rear Admiral (Ret.)
Rear Admiral (Ret.)

Post by Siberian Tiger »

Good job, are you gonna make a BR about the server we were in before?