Date:
Dec. 23, 2007 (Not Date of Battle) | Battle Date: Dec. 22, 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Stardate: 61976[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Game: Bridge Commander[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Version: KM 1.0[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Total BR Count: 125 WAR BR: 3[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]System: Artrus[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Type: DM/WAR[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tour: "Voyage Home" (October 2007-December 31, 2007)[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Name: "Operation Genocide" [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tagline: ""[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Ship: Intrepid Cl***[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Points[/FONT]: N/A
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Speed: N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Fleets & Opponents: DD=RAVEN=B2 (Multiple Cl***es), DD=HAWKEYE=L (Multiple Cl***es), DD=Falcon=MG (Multiple Cl***es), DD=Sparrow=A3 (Multiple Cl***es), [UFP]Artful (Unknown Cl***), [UFP]Himble (Unknown Cl***), [UFP]JerichoKru (Unknown Cl***), [UFP]Glock Cop (Unknown Cl***)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Final Result: Multiple Victories | Overall Record (Wins-Losses): 32-14 | Kill/Death Ratio: +18
[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua]Personal Record: [12-0-8] Streak: +4 (Battle Record: 10-8)[/FONT]
Notes: Legend: Enemy Friend Neutral

Battle Overview:

There was once a time where we all wished for war and now it's here. Now we fight at the space that DD holds with our forces coming in by the m***es, the sheer comparison to DD's force is demoralizing to them. Wherever they went, wherever they go, we were their, and we were putting an end to them. I recall in a later battle, I mentioned that it should be called DD Genocide and I rightfully named the server "Genocide of DD" and so they joined.

Anyways, I'm not going to take the time to write about all the battles as that would take hours but needless to say, every [UFP] member in this battle acted with distinction, courage, and honor. Now enjoy the show...

The Slide show

Due to the m***ive amounts of pictures, here's the slide show (Click the Image to view it):

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/BR%20125%20-%20DD%20BR3/th_stbc2007-12-2218-39-32-66.jpg[/IMG]
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Aye was a good battle Janeway! nice Job!
Costello

Post by Costello »

Nice work Janeway, well played.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Sisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sisko »

I like the new addition to your BR style.slow the slideshow down a bit though if possible to allow more enjoyment of the carnage involved.