Members of IOC caught cheating.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Members of IOC caught cheating.

Post by Silverado »

The images are no longer available but this website here has posts mentioning IOC using wall hacks and other cheats in game and apparently getting caught screen shots were posted but are no longer being hosted.

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1764
Kelbie

Re: Members of IOC caught cheating.

Post by Kelbie »

Why Am I Not Surprised. Even a LA officer is hacking and its spreading like HIV :P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

It just clicked. It just made sense to me why IOC has attracted so many members. By being the lowest scum of the community, the only place that accepts cheating and god ships, IOC has attracted anyone and everyone who has been banished from real honorable mature communities.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

If they were twice as smart as they are now, they would be absolutely stupid.
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

We are now fighting against the very scurge of every gaming community known to man.

Get 6 more communities and it will be an even fight.
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

TParis wrote:It just clicked. It just made sense to me why IOC has attracted so many members. By being the lowest scum of the community, the only place that accepts cheating and god ships, IOC has attracted anyone and everyone who has been banished from real honorable mature communities.
Ill remind you that the nation i live in {USA} was also formed by outcast, and rejects. The ENglish and most of the world spoke the same words you speak here of how unworthy THey are. Yes In IOC every one gets a fair chance, And its our ability to lead which helps transform them to greatness. Ive seen clans like UFP . WIth your glorious and holy memebers. UFP before and now other then an aid to other clans that we have distroyed. You have had very little impact on STBC. To take Good men and say they are good shows how week you are in leadership. Take the worste and make it great . Thats leadership! And as you flee from STBC ill remind you. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

ALso feel free to speak on our forums however you want. We do not edit and or change post. unlike some clans. www.imperialorderclan.com i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer

Post by Carbonizer »

Can I have some of whatever you're sniffin' ? :D
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

You claim to be a colonial cousin, but a monkey can spell better than you just did, HawkEye. I do not know whom or what made you so obtuse but when I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your small head.
Carbonizer

Post by Carbonizer »

wienergobbler wrote:You claim to be a colonial cousin, but a monkey can spell better than you just did, HawkEye. I do not know whom or what made you so obtuse but when I look into your eyes, I see straight through to the back of your small head.
I lol'ed.

Just give up Hawkeye. Even on the forums your getting 'pwnd'. By your own words 'Nerds' no less. So please, create a new clan that actually has recognisable standards of gaming and members. Then come back and claim you will defeat us and that Kill/Death ratio doesn't matter.