Greetings from LA

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Uni-1

Greetings from LA

Post by Uni-1 »

Hey guys , just though i drop in to say hey, what's happen. Got a nice little video here with some of yall in here lol. Not the best image , but u guys can watch yourself killing IOC LOL .
For u CARB:)
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Re: Greetings from LA

Post by TParis »

Thanks for sharing that. That's funny you would post that, I was just talking with Carbo yesterday about recording our battles and posting them on a youtube channel. Perhaps UFP, SF, LA, and SoJ should create a channel together to post all of our IOC ownage on?
Uni-1

Post by Uni-1 »

dude that would be really cool ,,,every could see all the good IOC stuff happen all the time hehehehe :)
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

I am equipped to record video in high quality...
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Oh wow is that a borg diamond {AKA GOD SHIP} lol you guys and your double standards. and constant crying. BTW SF got asses handed to them tonight no UFP in sight. ; ( i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

... And we allow this retard.. on our forums, why ?

Wait I even hesitate to degrade people with mental disabilities by comparing him to someone with such an ailment. Just jump off a bridge. Not high enough to kill you but just enough to leave you with the bare minimum of functions. It may be the same as right now but this kind of impact should help you gain at least a brain cell or two. At least your helper could spell better when they are typing to the rest of IOC.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:Oh wow is that a borg diamond {AKA GOD SHIP} lol you guys and your double standards. and constant crying. BTW SF got asses handed to them tonight no UFP in sight.
Look who's talking about using Godships. Don't make me laugh chavvy-boy.
Hightower

Post by Hightower »